Bewi Dog Junior
BEWI DOG® junior is the well-balanced formula for young dogs of larger breeds, for example German Shepherds, Retrievers, Labradors, Weimaraners or Rottweilers. It contains valuable supplements, mineral supply adjusted for controlled growth.
Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 80 %
Made without wheat products.
Made without soya products
No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 80 %
- Promotes muscle building thanks to the high content of animal protein
- Moderate energy content (fat content 14%) and mineral supply adjusted for controlled growth and healthy bone structure
- Easily digestible thanks to the high proportion of poultry and fish
- Promotes skin and fur with brewers´ yeast and lecithin
- Mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from the cell walls of brewers‘ yeast promote healthy digestion and help to improve immunity.
- ß-glucans from the cell walls of brewers’ yeast strengthens your dog’s immune defenses12,5 kg
Poultry protein (26,0 %); Maize; Barley; Maize middlings; Fish meal from seafish (5 %); Rice; Poultry fat; Vegetable oil (palm, coconut); Dried beet pulp, desugared; Brewers’ yeast, dried (2,5 %); Egg, dried; Carob pods, dried; Poultry liver, hydrolysed; Sodium chloride; Potassium chloride
Protein 27,5 (%) Fat content 14,0 (%) Crude fibre 2,8 (%) Crude ash 7,0 (%) Moisture 10,0 (%) Ca 1,2 (%) P 0,9 (%) Na 0,35 (%) Energy 15,8 (ME)) MJ/kg Energy 3.800 (ME) kcal/kg
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamin A 15.000 IU; Vitamin D3 1.500 IU; Vitamin E 150 mg; B1 12,0 mg; B2 18,0 mg; B6 12,0 mg; B12 240 mcg; Nicotinic acid 60,0 mg; Ca-D-pantothenate 30,0 mg; Folic acid 1,8 mg; C 60,0 mg; Biotin 600 mcg; Choline chloride 1.800 mg; Fe 200 mg; Cu 12,5 mg; Zn 150 mg; Mn 40; mg Se 0,15 mg; J 2,0 mg
Lecithin 3.200 mg
Recommended quantity of food per animal in g/day
|Age in months||15-25 kg*||25-35 kg*||35-50 kg*||50-80 kg*|
|4||250-360 g||360-450 g||450-560 g||560-740 g|
|5-6||260-370 g||370-470 g||470-615 g||615-875 g|
|6-12||245-360 g||360-480 g||480-630 g||630-890 g|
|>12||—||360-465 g||465-610 g||610-785 g|
* adult weight
**For puppies up to 4 months, we recommend BEWI DOG® puppy. Due to the individuality of young dogs of different breeds the amounts given can vary by +/- 20%.
The correct feeding quantity is best determined by regularly checking the dog’s weight. Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.